How to Detox Smokers Lungs? Top 5 Ways To Cleanse And Detox Lungs. Our lungs are the most ignored organ of our body. They are exposed to killer pollutants and microbes that get deposited from the air you inhale. Smoker's lungs are the most affected A smoker's lungs need to be detoxified for a healthy living. Some amount of lung damage is prevalent on everyone even if you are a non smoker. Cleansing the lungs on a regular basis is a good practice. Cleansing lungs once in a while can pave way for a better living and this can be done by following certain simple ways.
Here are the top 5 ways to cleanse and detox your lungs.
1. Oregano: Oregano can help reduce inflammation and congestion in the lungs, It also improve nasal passage airflow and the health of your respiratory tract. If you suffer from asthma or other respiratory problems. Drink 2 cups of oregano tea daily. Add a few drops of oregano oil to a glass of warm milk or tea and drink it at least once a day to detoxify your lungs.
2. Ginger: Ginger contains several chemical compounds that help the lungs function more effectively. You can use ginger to detoxify your lungs. Ginger also improves blood circulation. It can even help in the treatment of lung cancer. Drink 2 to 3 cups of ginger tea daily to enjoy strong lungs. Here is how to prepare ginger tea to detox smoker lungs.
- Boil 1 teaspoon of sliced grated ginger in 1 cup of water.
-Allow it to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain it.
-Add a little lemon juice and honey for taste.
3. Peppermint: It is another good option for naturally cleansing your lungs. Peppermint contain menthol that helps relax the smooth muscles of the respiratory tract. For strong lungs, chew 3 to 5 peppermint leaves each day. You can also drink 2 cups of peppermint tea daily.
4. Lobelia: Another herb that can cleanse and relax your lungs is lobelia. Add 5 to 10 leaves of lobelia to a pot of boiling water. Cover and steep for 5 minutes, then inhale the steam. Do this for 10 minutes each morning and evening for a few days to cleanse your lungs.
5. Lung-Cleansing Foods: Foods you eat may affect the health of your lungs. Start your day with a glass of lemon water. Proper hydration facilitates the cleansing process. Eat foods rich in vitamin C, such as grapefruit, kiwi, bell peppers, oranges, tomatoes, strawberries, broccoli, and pineapples.
-Quit smoking. Avoid exposure to secondhand smoke.
-Exercise daily to increase lung capacity.
-Avoid sodas, coffee and alcohol.
-Avoid highly polluted and industrialized areas.
Disclaimer: None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional.Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.
Images licensed under CC:
Tags: How to Detox Smokers Lungs? Top 5 Ways To Cleanse And Detox Lungs, lung detox, clear lungs, lungs cleaning, lungs, Detox Smokers Lungs, Cleanse And Detox Lungs, CLEANSE YOUR LUNGS, natural lung cleanse for smokers, lungs of a smoker, clean, how to clean lungs after smoking, how to detox smokers lungs, lung detoxification, cleanse lungs, lung disease, lung infection, lung cleanse juice, lung cleanse and detoxification, lung cleanse from smoking, how to clean lungs from smoking damage, how to cleanse lungs, remedies for you